Thursday, March 8, 2007

Fudruckers (i don't think i spelled that right)


Sometimes when I'm driving past Fudruckers i think part of it says a bad word. And even though I know it doesn't... every time I drive past I still think that I see that bad word.

Well... tonight I went to fudruckers with my friend Allison. She's pretty great, and by pretty great... I mean really great. I had never really eaten there before, so she told me how to make the best hamburger ever. This is what you do:

1. Oder a # 2 (i like mine well done)

2. tell them you do NOT want cheese on it (yes, i like cheese burgers-they are my favorite kind of burgers, but you put different cheese on it, not the american kind that they put on there for you... trust me.)

3. once your burger is done, you take it around to all of the things that you put on it, BUT, the thing that Allison says you have to put on first is the cheese (the kind that you squeeze out of the thing next to all the other condiments). And this is very important you HAVE to put the cheese stuff on the top part of the bun not the bottom part.

4. add lettus, tomoato and pickles...

5. enjoy.

It was SO fun going to fudruckers! We even took some sweet pictures becasue we had to move some tables around and i sat with my head right under a hanging lamp. It was very fun!

5 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I am so glad you were able to join us. It was GREAT to meet you! Good luck on Monday...keep me posted!
:)

Josh_ewe_a said...

Welp...it sounds like you had a great time with Allison and the fam. That burger sounds delish, but I wish you told us what you put on it. Oh well. What's happening on monday? Test or something?

Allison said...

You are such a great new friend! Thanks again for coming with me!

I'm glad you loved the best burger ever!

Post those pictures!!

elise! said...

sounds like fun! also thanks for the tips on how to order... i am going there sunday :)

Brent said...

If you do that too much, your face could stay that way.