Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Would you rather #1


Last night I was talking to my friend Josh on the phone and we got into a discussion of "if you could, would you rather be... (for a dude) a pirate, a ninja, or some other character like that. And, for the ladies, would you rather be a princess, a mermaid, a fairy, or something esle... and why?" I said that I would be a mermaid becasue I love the beach and I LOVE the little mermaid, Josh said that he would be a pirate becasue they're cool. By the way, I googled mermaid and pirate and I found this picture... So funny.

What would you be, and why??
P.s. i would NOT be the kind of mermaid that is in this picture.

5 comments:

E.Money said...

I would be a princess!! heck yes i would!! And I'd order people around and do what I want.

wait..I kinda do that anyway. Does this mean I'm a princess?

Unknown said...

Well, sorry E-Liz, but yes! Annie, I am so glad that you DID blog about this. I would, however, like to explain a little more. The pirate I want to be is that of Jack Sparrow. I would NOT want to be one that has a freakin peg leg and an eye patch and looks like a crazy person.

jessie estupinan said...

ha ha.

i would want to be a singer.

=]

and have an album.yessss

Brent said...

I would be a ninja. Cause you'd be dead before you read that.

Justin Ihara said...

i'd definitely be a ninja. i'd also be a monkey.