Tuesday, April 17, 2007

i love my c-group


I have... really... the best c-group in the whole wide world. REALLY, I do. They are the best. They make it so fun and SO easy to be a c-group leader, because they are so cooperative and so fun and just so great! This past Friday I had a sleepover with all my girls and because we are raising money to make blankets to send to Africa, we decided to spend all night baking cookies and brownies and all kinds of fun things like that to sell the next day! The night included lots of crazy dancing, movie watching, talking about boys (of course) and lots of trampoline jumping. The next day we sold all the cookies and brownies on a corner by another one of my girl’s houses and we made $82! So much more than I was expecting!! ... The best part? We had enough cookies left over so take home and eat!! Woo Hoo!! Girls, I know you don't blog... but I love your guts!! I am so happy to know all of you, and have you in my c-group! You rock my socks!!

2 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

See? Aren't you glad you went? I'm very proud of you! I know your girls loved it!

Allison said...

Cute picture!

You are such a great small group leader...your girls LOVE you!