Sunday, May 6, 2007

Some things...

So, I was looking through my text messages today and I realized that I keep way too many of them... for no reason, I just don't delete them. And, I started thinking about how many other things that I always buy or keep around that I have way too many of... So i made this list:

- Bobby pins. I seriously must have at least a million of them. The problem is... I can never find them when I need them, and so I am always buying more. And, when I don't need them I am finding them in my car or stepping all over them in my house.

- Rubber bands for my hair. Same story as above... they're just so tiny that they’re easy to loose!!

- Pajama shirts. I have so many of these that they won't even all fit in one drawer. It's ridiculous. But I have some connection to them and I can't part with any of them. I have so many that I have to keep all of them in one drawer and some in my closet... I need to throw some out... But I’m just not there yet.

- Shoes. This wouldn't be a bad thing for a typical girl to have too many of, except that for the most part I wear sandals every day, and the rest of my shoes get ignored. Soo, I either need to stop buying shoes that I don't wear very often or just start buying more sandals... one of the two for sure.

- Martha Stewart magazines. I know, I know... go ahead, call my crazy, but I really love Martha Stewart. And, to clarify, it's not really Martha herself that I love; it’s all her really fun crafts and recipes that I love! But, I have WAYYY too many of her magazines lying around the house... one of these days I need to recycle them all. I will be rich the day that I decide to do that because I have so many of them.

- Pillows on my bed. I have to sleep with 5 pillows on my bed... but those I'm not willing to negotiate, so maybe they shouldn’t be on this list. I need them there... it's not a selfish want, I’m not some princess who has to have a million pillows... it's a necessity for me, without them... I can't sleep. No, seriously, I can’t.

- Burt’s Bee's Chap Stick. I think that I have like 6 of them. Most people have one and take that with them wherever they go, but I have like 6 for each of my purses just so I won't forget to transfer them if I change purses... that’s how much I love my Burt’s Bee's.

- Text messages. I am a texting queen. It is one of my guilty pleasures; I would much rather text people than talk on the phone most of the time. But, because I am such a texter, my texts just build up in my inbox. Some texts I like to keep... but I just don't delete as many as I should.


What do you have too many of??

7 comments:

Allison said...

I have too many pairs of underwear. I don't need anymore...and yet, I buy probably 5 pair every time I'm at the mall...

E.Money said...

i have too many t-shirts i got for free that i never wear...

Brent said...

You're crazy.

Gerry Rojas said...

Text messages from you.

Throwing them all out now.

Anonymous said...

I have too many of what I call junk shirts. (shirts that are junkie that I don't really care about, but kinda do at the same time)

Unknown said...

Amen on the Burt's. I love Burt's so much that I wrote a jingle/ commercial for it. Here it is: "Burt's Bees Wax, you are so good. You're good for my lips and you make me feel good!" I only have 2 sticks of it though...but I wish I had 6!!!

welcome.erin (: said...

I have too many socks! they are so annoying! I absoluteley love shoes! no offense to sandals but I cant go without a good hardy pair of shoes(which incluse socks unless you want stinky shoes)...anyways...I love burts too! and i totally loved seeing you at the promise! hehe! ok bye!