Thursday, May 3, 2007

I'm baaackkk

Sooo... the past three days I have been gone. I went to a conference with a bunch of really cool people (myself included... yes, I am VERY cool). And, I have missed blogging... I wrote down so many funny things that happened on the trip, and so many things that I learned at the conference, but, sadly, I don't want to type all that out... instead, here are some pictires...

The Prettiest girls on the trip...


The Car ride up... very fun.


Dinner the first night. Josh was SO excited about this place...


Starbucks on our first morning in Pasadena...


Our Barista's Name was Jesus, and Shawn couldn't help himself...


The whole gang at a Dodgers game...




the Ladies at the game... It was SO cold!


Funny faces at the Doger game...

5 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

SO glad you had a great time! If it was so cold why aren't you wearing a jacket?

E.Money said...

sooooo fun!!!

Brent said...

Jesus is my barista.

Heather Leith said...

did you know you always make the same face? an overly excited (in a good way) smile?

Unknown said...

Your smile in the first pic with E-Liz and Ry is very beautiful. It is the natural one I was telling you about. Just wanted to share that!