Sunday, May 6, 2007

I have a crush on you...


Lately I have been watching a lot of movies with my roommates, and I feel like every movie that I watch I find myself saying to one (or more, depending on the movie) "I LOVE YOU ________!!!" (Insert name of my crush in movie). And, so, I decided to make a list of some of the guys that I have had crushes on (not all of them, but SOME of them...)

- Aladdin. Yes, from the Disney movie. To justify this, I had a crush on him when the movie first came out and that was when I was 7 years old. I remember standing in my best friend Becky's backyard and we were both talking about how we wanted to marry Aladdin and what things we were going to wish for when we met the genie.

- Jimmy Fallen. I LOVE YOU JIMMY! I don't even care of you laugh when you're not supposed to during SNL... i still think that you're great!

- Will Ferrell.
YOU HAD ME AT HELLO. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, especially in Elf. And, SNL has never been the same without you.

- John Krasinski (AKA Jim from the office). Dear Jim, if you ever decide that you don't love Pam anymore... you can love me, because I'll love you back.

- Matt Ankeny. My Junior High Crush. I still talk about you all the time, and if you ask me to marry you tomorrow... MY ANSWER IS YES! I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK!!

- Kirk Cameron (AKA Mike Sever from Growing Pains). Kirk, you gave me butterflies when I would watch you on TV. You were my very first love, and I also loved your sister in Full House. I would have loved to marry you and also been related to your sister.

- Matthew Mcconaughey. You are so hot, and yet so short... sorry about that. If you were taller, you would be SO much hotter... but I still have a crush on you.

- Jason Lee Scott. From the mighty morphin power rangers, he was the Red Ranger. OK... this crush is slightly embarrassing, but I was 8. I do not have a crush on you now Jason, but I did steal my mom's camera out of her purse to take a picture of you on our TV.

- Michael J. Fox. I first loved you when I watched Family Ties. Now, you are very old, but still one of my favorite crushes that I have ever had. I especially love you in Back to the Future.


Who do you have a crush on??

6 comments:

E.Money said...

Tom Welling from Smallville!

Brent said...

-Kelly Clarkson (the true American Idol)
-Mandy Moore (I would marry her in an instant)
-Katherine McPhee (nothing to say)
-Ali Larter (Niki only, not Jessica)
-Hayden Panettiere (Save the cheerleader)

Alyssa said...

ahhh i love this

and lets not forget jc chasez back from his early nsync days!

Justin Ihara said...

i could never post my crushes. i would get in so much trouble from someone. i would tell you who it was but she would beat the crap out of me!

E.Money said...

yes...you WOULD get in trouble! :)

Alyssa said...

i posted my crushes....


and i had fun at startbucks yesterday!