Saturday, May 19, 2007

I heart Seattle...

I have decided that when I am done with school and done with my internship I am going to move to Seattle. Unless, of course God opens an obvious door to me that he wants me somewhere else...

I love it up here. I started to make a list of all the things that I loved about Seattle, except it started to get so long that I figured I could just put my top three on here:

1. You can walk EVERYWHERE. I love that because it forces you to get out of your house and get some fresh air. It also makes you more aware and appreciative of your surroundings (instead of sitting in your car-BOOORING).

2. It's beautiful. It is so much greener up here and the air feels so fresh!

3. I LOVE THE RAIN.

If I lived in Seattle, my ideal day would look like this:
I would live in an old brick loft town house right in the middle of town that over looks the ocean on one side and the street on the other. I would walk to work everyday (wherever that may be) with my cute umbrella and my rain boots (that I don't have yet...). I would stop by my neighborhood Starbucks every morning and grab coffee. After a long day of work, I would walk to the Metropolitan Market and grab stuff to make dinner. Then I would start a fire in my fireplace, make some dinner and curl up by my fire and watch a good movie. *Sigh* I know that I'm dreaming big here, but I would just LOVE that!

Where is your dream place to live??

2 comments:

Allison said...

London...also for the walking and the rain...and the cigarette smell...and the British accents...oh I wish I were there now!

Josh_ewe_a said...

Munchen, Deutchland. I really, really, really love Germany. I love the people, the culture, the food, the language, the beer, the architecture, I love that you have to work at relationships there because some people are cold at first, but then warm up in an unbelievable way, I love the spirit of the German people, and I love the AutoBahn. I too would love to be there right now.