Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Mexico was Amazing

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Mexico. I say some because most of my favorite pictures have students in them, but I can't post those... so here are my OTHER favorite pictures.


I loved this little guy's face. I had so many cute pictures of him, it was hard to decide which picture to put up.


This little girl LOVED the bubbles that we gave her. Every time she blew a bubble she would get just as excited as the first time that we showed her how to use the bubble wand.


The first time I met Angelica she just ran up to me with her hands lifted up so that I would pick her up.


This little guy had the cutest laugh. I was lucky to catch him mid-laugh because his smile is SO genuine and so cute!


This is my favorite picture; I wish that it was clearer. I love how everyone else on the marry-go-round is laughing and focused on what is going on and how the one little girl in the middle is looking up at me and smiling. I also love the colors in the picture.

I can't wait for our Mexico trip in September!

5 comments:

Christine.Marie said...

The boy in the green shirt is wearing the uhh-mazing red bug eyed glasses

kayla rae said...

That last picture is so fun, I wish we had those marry-go-rounds here!

elise! said...

hey i met angelica! isn't she adorable?

Heather Leith said...

BRYCE KELLY! IN THE LAST PICTURE!

he goes to my school. we're friends.

Gerry Rojas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.