Thursday, May 31, 2007

Things that I like and things that I don't like...


- I do like it when people comment on my blog...
- I don't like it when people leave rude comments on my blog

- I do like making dinner with my roommates…
- I don’t like making dinner and then realizing that it doesn’t taste as good as the picture looked next to the recipe

- I don't like it when people cut me off
- I do like it when people are nice and let you change lanes in front of them (I also like it when people wave and say thank you when you let them into your lane)

- I do like it when you can be 100% honest with your friends and you know that they won't think less of you…
- I don't like when people assume

- I do like it when I’m at a baseball game (or playing in one)
- I don't like it when an umpire makes a bad call (I’m watching the NCAA softball world series right now)

- I do like making new friends…
- I don't like it when people are jerks

- I don't like the smell of burning hair (that gets caught in your blow-dryer or flat iron)
- I do like the results of what blow-dryers and flat irons produce…

- I don't like going to bed super late
- I do like getting up super early for fun trips…

- I don't like stubbing my toes
- I do like getting pedicures…

- I do like peanut butter…
- I don’t like peanut butter and honey sandwiches (but, I do like peanut butter and jelly)

- I do like Martha Stewart…
- I don't like Martha Stewart in jail (even if she deserved it...)

- I do like IKEA…
- I don’t like the long lines at IKEA

- I do like being warm under my covers when it is cold in the room
- I don’t like it when I stay at a hotel and their blankets are super thin (I don’t feel safe unless I have a heavy blanket on top of me)

- I do like chocolate…
- I don’t like dark chocolate

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

i love dark chocolate!

i was in the office today, and i missed you!!!!!

Allison Murray said...

i loooooove the womens college world series!! it is my favorite time of the year.
and i love you, of course.
=)

Christine.Marie said...

that picture made me laugh really bad!

Brent said...

Peanut butter and banana. That's where it's at.