Friday, June 1, 2007

A letter to the 5 Freeway

Dear California Interstate 5,
What is wrong with you? I left early from work yesterday to take my friend Justin up to LA and I hit traffic both ways. Why do you let that happen? Why do you have only two lanes on the part of the freeway that is ALWAYS full of traffic? Why do you make it so difficult for people to get from one place to another? When you signed up for this job wasn’t your intention to make it easier? Why don't you expand and make more lanes, OR, make one of those lanes a carpool lane? I specifically took my roommate with me yesterday just so I could take the carpool lane, but it didn't do me any good through the heart of LA. WHY? Don't you want to reward people for ridding together so that your smog issue will get better? I would think that you do…


Really, I just don't get it. You need to get on to make yourself bigger and better, please make a carpool lane or SOMETHING.

You're loyal patron ,
Annie

1 comment:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

The worst part is that it's true for all freeways. My friend "the 8" does that to me all the time...