Monday, September 10, 2007

Dear Wildside,

I have SO loved being a part of everything that you have done. From the Wildside bowl to Mobile Missions, from weekend services to Strive. It was all a blast, and I will miss you very much.

To all the students still in Wildside... I LOVE YOU! I'm so glad that I got to know you! This is not a goodbye, but an "I'll see you later", there is no way that I could just walk away from all of you. I love you way too much to just pack up, leave, and never come back. You are all the reason I do what I do. Seeing your faces on the weekend made my week... every time. You are so great, and I can't wait to see where you will be in a couple years. Let's keep in touch! And, I'm sure I will see you around.

To all the students that graduated and are not in Wildside anymore... I LOVE YOU! I am also so glad that I got to know you! I am so excited for you to have your first year of High School! I hope you love it, and if you go through a rough patch, I am just a phone call or e-mail away. I cannot wait to see where you will be in a couple years.

You all mean that world to me and have touched my life immensely! I love you SO much! Don't ever forget that. I'm here for you always, and I can't wait to see you the next time that we meet!

Love,
Annie

p.s. If you come visit me down at the San Clemente campus... I would be beyond excited!

7 comments:

Christine.Marie said...

I will definitely miss you!
Try and come to Strive!!

Footy Pajamas! (:

Jordan said...

Even though I haven't seen you in a while, I will miss you sooo much! I love you Annie and thanks for always being there to talk to or just have a good laugh with!

Thanks for everything and I know God will use you in amazing ways!

Bethany said...

I'm going to continue my state of denial for one more blissful night. Starting tomorrow, things will never be the same. I'm gonna miss you SO much!!!

rachel said...

ANNIE! this disapoints me greatly! ahhh! man! This ruined my day! :( I can't believe it! Well I'll be down there in a few weeks!

Heather McTaggart said...

tear :(

ponch0 said...

I will miss you soooooOOOOOooooo much! Sanclemente is super lucky to have you!

Heather Leith said...

seriously, i'm jealous of san clemente. i'll come visit you!