Sunday, September 9, 2007

Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Will Ferrell, and a Mac...

Saturday night was very fun. After a delicious dinner at Lucille's with Justin, John and Elizabeth, we all came back to my house and watched the best of Will Ferrell SLN. I must admit, SNL has totally never been the same since Will Ferrell Left. Not even close. And, I am so thankful that my friend Josh got me the Will Ferrell DVD so that I can enjoy Will Ferrell whenever I need a good dose of laughter. I would have to say that my top four (because I couldn't pick just three) Will Ferrell Moments are:

1. The Robert Goulet One
2. The Cow Bell One
3. The Harry Carey One
4. The Drugs Stop Here One

So dang funny.

After all that fun... John and I stayed up and took pictures like this until about 2:30 am...







Such a fun night. I have the coolest friends ever.

4 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

Is that a "JOHN WRIGHT" sighting? Hmmm...where was HE last weekend when he told SOME people he was coming to the the HH? Might you ask him the next time you have a "John Wright" sighting for us?

Alyssa said...

please dont forget celebrity jeopardy!!

E.Money said...

i had a blast!!!

Bethany said...

In that second picture down, I thought that John was David Hughes!
...Sorry David!