Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Good, the Bad, and the Horrible...

Right now Becky, Elizabeth and I are all laying on Becky's bed watching this cheesy show on TLC. It's uber bad, and even though the cheese factor is WAY over the top, I am sucked in... and Becky and Elizabeth are too.

Watching this show makes me think about all of the different commercials and TV shows out there. The good, the bad, and the horrible. So, I made a list, because I think that list's are fun. Which ones are my favorite (the good), which ones are dumb (the bad) and which ones are painful and make me want to change the chanel as fast as I can (the horrible).

The Good:
- The Office
- Gilmore Girls
- Ace of Cakes
- House
- GEICO commercials
- (most) Cingular commercials.
- Saturday Night Live
- Scrubs
- Full House
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bar commercials
- America's Funniest Home Videos (minus all the cheesy comments)

The Bad:
- Eastwood Insurance commercials
- Judge Judy
- Chanel 8 at 10:00 in the morning
- Diagnosis X (what I am watching right now)
- What not to wear
- Charmin Commercials
- Jiff commercials
- Nair commercials
- Pimp my ride
- Celebrity Rap Superstar (see this)

The horrible:
- I love New York
- Bryman College Commercials
- The People's court
- Divorce Court
- Jerry Springer (midget's fighting? And brothers and sisters dating... really? common...)
- The Flavor of Love
- Fanta commercials (I can't handle the dancers)
- Gossip Girl
- Car dealership commercials
- Date my mom, Next, Room raders (pretty much anything on MTV...)
- Soul Train

Oh, and one more thing... Bad actors and over actors kill me.

Did I miss anything?

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

how do you feel about parental controls

Bethany said...

Wow! I love so many of the shows on the Horrible list!!!