Monday, October 8, 2007

I love my friends...

Last night a bunch of friends came over to my house. A lot of my friends I hadn't seen in a while. I don't have a huge place, so it was a little bit of a tight squeeze, but it was sure fun to have so many people over at my house at one time.

We all had dinner together, played some guitar hero, watched some football, and played catch phrase (which we might have woken up some neighbors with our yelling... woops).

I love friends.

I especially love the friends that even if you don't see them very often, when you do get together you pick up right where you left off, and nothing has changed at all.

To everyone who was there last night... you're awesome. I'm so glad that we're friends!!

5 comments:

Mariah Snyder said...

MEE TOOO!!! I got your text yesterday (sorry totally busy day) but yes, let's figure something like that out! much love!

E.Money said...

TOTALLLY!!!

Drew said...

Ditto.

Gerry Rojas said...

You white people are funny.

Randy said...

well...i am guessing since i wasnt over there i must not be considered a friend...sigh...just kidding...well maybe...glad to hear that you got to see friends that may live far away...that have to fly out to visit...that only come for a weekend... yeah...