Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanks Alyssa...

So I'm not a huge fan of being tagged, but I am a huge fan of the lovely lady who tagged me, Alyssa Maine, so I will set aside my selfish desire to not blog and I will blog.

Ok seven random facts about myself...

1. I never sneeze just once. Never. My sneezes almost always come in two-zies... but I do remember sneezing nine times in a row once. I know, pretty impressive.

2. I know every single word to these Disney soundtracks: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast, Alice in Wonderland, Sword in the Stone, and Aladdin. Also, as a side note, I still love watching all of these movies. Drew say's that it doesn't bug him when I sing along, but I have a feeling that my tone-deafness will get to him over time.

3. I would rather wear pajamas. I love shopping, LOVE IT, maybe more than I should... but my favorite thing to wear is pajamas.

4. I think the man on the Quaker oatmeal box is creepy. I don't know what it is about him, maybe his hat, or scary smile. But, I'm pretty sure that if I was ever living my worst nightmare he would be hiding in my closet... I just got shivers thinking about how scary that would be.

5. I can't go to sleep unless I am surrounded by pillows. More specifically, I can't sleep without my body pillow. I've had it for a few years, and it looks worn and pathetic, but I'm addicted. You can't judge a pillow by it's outside... it's the coziest thing I own.

6. I love Seattle. I love the weather and I love that you can walk everywhere, or take the bus. One day I would love to live in Seattle and own my own little coffee shop that Drew and I live above. *sigh*

7. I have to have coffee everyday.

So there you go, seven random facts about me. If it's ok, I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you would like to be tagged... consider yourself tagged.

No comments: